Spring Break 2012 Celebrity and Performance Update
Organizers for Spring Break in Panama City Beach are confirming several performance dates ranging from February 28 through April 1.
As previously announced, country singing superstars Eric Church and Luke Bryan will be performing free concerts at Spinnaker Beach Club. Eric Church and his “Church Choir” will be live on March 11, while PCB favorite Luke Bryan will perform on the 13th and 14th.
DJ Unk will be in town for three weeks, performing at The Sharky’s World Famous Celebrity Beach Bash on March 7, 14, and 21, and will also accompany Yelawolf on March 20 at the Chateau Motel.
In addition, MTV Real World’s Dunbar Merrill is confirmed to once again make appearances at the Beach Bash on March 7, 14, and 21. Other Real World celebs are expected, but are not yet confirmed.
Maxim’s resident DJs will also be performing at this year’s Foam Party events. DJ Dirty and DJ Supa Skip will be at Hammerhead Fred’s on March 8, 15, and 22.
Get your Panamaniac Club Card and receive free cover at five of the major clubs in Panama City Beach, including Spinnaker Beach Club, Harpoon Harry’s, Sharky’s, and Hammerhead Fred’s. Go online right now and save $5.00 on a card, or get one when you arrive in town. Either way, you need to get a card if you want to save big money.
Here is a full list of performers who are confirmed as of right now:
Spinnaker Beach Club Concert Listing:
– Chasing Scarlett: March 2-7
– Shawn Rader: March 3-7
– Bad Habits: March 4-6
– Natalie Stovall: March 8-11
– Tobacco Road Band: March 8-11
– Eric Church: March 11
– Brushfire: March 12-15
– Triggerproof: March 12-15
– Luke Bryan: March 13th & 14th
– Alcarion: March 16-18
– Southside of the Tracks: March 16-18
– Triggerproof: March 19-25
– Top of the Orange: March 30 – April 1
– Twista: February 28
– Playboy DJ KAY JAY: March 4
– J. Dash: March 5
– Mr. Mayhem: March 5-11
– Yung Chris: March 15
– Gas Station Disco: March 12-18
– Another Hero: March 19-25
– Black Cards! featuring Pete Wentz – March 22
– Letters in Red: March 26 – April 1
– DJ Khaled: March 27
– Ying Yang Twins: April 3
Sandpiper Beacon & Tiki Bar
Welcome to the Party! The Tiki bar at the Sandpiper Beacon is the place to be – day and night!
– Beachside Contests & Games with awesome prizes and sponsors!
– College Vs College Tournaments & Games!
– Beach Volleyball Tournaments
– Panama City Beaches Hottest DJs playing day and night
When the sun goes down, the party doesn’t stop… It just gets going!
– Party all night on the beach in the World Famous Tiki Bar!
The Chateau Motel is the home of “The Best Deal on the Beach.” Spring Break Vacation Packages as low as $49.00 per night. Meet and greet your favorite Real World cast members each week during Spring Break. Enjoy their great location in the heart of the miracle strip…near bars, clubs, food and more.
– DJ Elements, Randy Waltz & Dame Vane: March 2
– Randy Waltz & Dame Vane: March 3
– DJ Elements: March 5
– Randy Waltz or Dame Vane: March 6
– DJ Elements: March 7, 20
– DJ Unk: March 8, 15
– DJ Elements & Trust N Sane: March 10, 12, 14, 16, 17
– DJ Unk: March 15, 2012
– Yelawolf & DJ Unk: March 20, 2012
Located across from The Summit on Thomas Drive, Hammerhead Fred’s is one of Panama City’s wildest Spring Break destinations. DJs perform all spring break long and Hammerhead Fred’s is sure to host plenty of contests and giveaways! Just like your favorite college bar back home…with a few thousand Spring Breakers thrown in!
– Top College DJs Spinning til 4am – Every Sunday
– World Famous Fred’s Foam Party – Every Wednesday
Sharky’s Beach Club
Sharky’s Beach Club is celebrating their 22nd year in Panama City Beach this year. Come party at Sharky’s, home of the World’s Largest Tiki Hut. Enjoy live music and a wonderful view of the beach. Sharky’s is sure to host a number of spring break events, concerts, and contests!
– Welcome Party 7-9pm: Every Saturday
– VIP Night under the World’s Largest Tiki Hut 7-9pm: Every Monday
– World Famous Sharky’s Beach Bash: Every Tuesday
– Wicked Wednesday Parties: Every Wednesday
– “Last Chance to Romance Party” 7-9pm: Every Friday
Come Party with Spring Breakers from all over the USA and the World daytime and night time! Inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, everywhere you turn it’s one party you will not forget. Harpoon Harry’s has been hosting the best party on the beach for over fifteen years now.
– DAYTIME, the massive beach is open for fun in the sun all day
– NIGHTTIME is when the sun goes down and the dance party heats up – America’s favorite DJ “Smiley Jay” plays your favorite music to dance to till 4am every night!
For more information on Celebrity News and Events, please stay tuned and check back regularly…