There are some experiences you just HAVE TO TRY before you can truly say you’ve been to Panama City Beach during Spring Break. Close to the top of that list, is the World famous Tiki Bar at the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort.
If you’ve heard about Panama City Beach, then you should already know about the Tiki Bar… But just in case you don’t, then educate yourself now so you don’t embarrass yourself.
Here are 10 reasons you need to make sure you get to the Tiki Bar AT LEAST ONCE during the greatest week of your year…
10. The Tiki Bar is one of Panama City Beach’s original Spring Break Clubs. Just like LaVela and Spinnaker. You haven’t been on Spring Break in Panama City Beach until you experience it.
9. It’s sat right on the Beach. The Tiki Bar isn’t just a nightclub – it’s a cool, laid-back beach bar by day, with a tropical vibe, hammocks, DJs, and no cover… Don’t miss the popular Bikini Contests daily at 4pm (you’re welcome).
8. The Tiki Bar at the Sandpiper Beacon is also home to the hottest resident DJ’s you’ll find all week. Guest DJ’s wait in line to do a set here, including Club LaVela DJ’s. The soundtrack to your Spring Break sounds even sweeter in a Hammock with a Tiki Punch.
7. The daytime contests & games in the Tiki Bat attract hundreds of breakers from all over the beach each day. When there’s nothing to do at your hotel, you’ve gotta find the places to be – that’s the Tiki Bar. Beach Volleyball tournaments, Iron Man contests, College Vs College Tug-o-war are just some of the classics… The rest we’ll save for a surprise 😉
6. The Tiki Bar is a great place to be for plenty of free stuff, and attractive and bubbly promo teams handing that stuff out. Corporate sponsors seem to really want to get their products into your hands – help them out 🙂
5. Three Words: Daily. Bikini. Contest. Be sure you’re at, or at least close to the Tiki Bar at 4:00pm. That’s all you need to know. (Get there early enough to grab a front-row spot. You’re welcome).
4. Thousands flock to the Tiki Bar all week. Whether it’s for the daytime games and contests, the DJs, the free giveaways, the Bikini contests at 4:00pm each day, or the club at night. They say if you stay at the Sandpiper Beacon, they literally bring the party to your doorstep – that’s why.
3. No Cover during the daytime, and everybody is welcome. “Laid back” sums up the attitude and atmosphere here perfectly. The Tiki Bar is a spot you can go to and recover from the night before, plan the night ahead and hang out right on the beach. Isn’t that EXACTLY what Spring Break is all about?
2. The Tiki Bar is one of the best places to go to in Panama City Beach if you’re looking to meet some new people. Since it’s located at one of the biggest Spring Break Resorts anyway (The Sandpiper Beacon), there’s thousands of Spring Breakers right there who are guests anyway. That’s not even counting the people who come to hang out.
1. Possibly the number one reason you’ve gotta check out the Tiki Bar is the simplest… It’s just a bucket-list kinda place.
You really shouldn’t even be coming to Panama City Beach for Spring Break if you don’t plan to… Do some shots / swim in the Gulf / hook-up with someone / go to the Tiki Bar… You get the idea. Oh, and for the record, you can do ALL those AT the Tiki Bar! 🙂
To check it out for yourself visit www.springbreakfunplace.com and start to get excited!